Tuesday, February 2, 2010

friends are completion.

Hannah; She's the one girl I never want to see hurt, the one girl I care about above all others and the one girl that I adore. I wish we could speak more often, I wish we lived closer and I wish that people could see the true side of her without relying on the thoughts of others. I love her all my heart.
Hannah, tu es mon sang, ma sœur, un ami véritable. -milly

dear hannah, we have known each other for a while now and you are an amazing girl no matter what anyone says i will always love you, p.s ease up on the nuts ;) love you, love tom.

hannah, you're amazing, no doubt. You're the most hyper-active funniest, nicest person ive met, you're always trying to make people happy, i never want to see you frown because you're way too special to be upset, i love you han; dont ever change for anyone, love chelsea :)♥

omfg Hannah <3 Babe Ur Like a Sister to me, Always there when i need it, im always here if u want to talk babey remember that. :) are memories that we shared have been amazing our skype calls LOL @ them. We have both had our ups and downs with eachother like Major ups and downs but bestfriends like us get over them. Hannah ill always love you Godbless xo, love melinda

Hannah, haha this is wierd but yeah we have none each other since we where lil and I guess ur pretty cool nahhh jokes, ily hehe we hate ppl who peace and push their lips out, and calbino’s but yeah you get that sometimes with us.. we like to pole dance under lights at night to. Lu Hannah Love Kloe ;D

hannah baby, wat can i say? ur fuckin amazing. so many memories (: our waging getting drunk at random parties then getting caught by the copps lol the ROPE swing :) babe ur a great friend!! and i miss u so muchh! ur the funniest bitch out there in science class and in RTC miss condom hahahha lol with no top lip! babee iloveeyhuu BITCH CRACK! xoxoxo love madii

Hannah :) we have been friend since the start of school :) we have done a lot together, your amazing to hang out with and be with heheheh :) we may have got in trouble sometimes but we have got thought it all together :) your one the crazies bitches i have Eva know he heheheh <3 love you for Eva girl :) -ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment